Monday 14 December 2015

A Festive Family Feast

We had family up from London during the last weekend in November, to celebrate a pre-Christmas feast (as Pete's Mum & Stepdad would be in Sri Lanka over Christmas).  It was lovely to gather round the table and enjoy the fabulous feast prepared by Pete's Mum.  She always makes such an effort, and her food is delicious, so I gave her the A+ sticker in the accessory kit, layered on top of the kraft bunting, and drew round it with white pen for emphasis.

The page was based around the 'family tradition' card in the centre, because of course the Christmas meal is the most important tradition of the season, attached to a 4x4" card using the Christmas tree paperclip, and finished with the small tree sticker. 

The small 2x2" cards were filled with a mixture of 2x2" cards, and a 4x4" card cut up.  I improvised with the 'A Little Something wicked' card by sticking a kraft label over 'wicked' and stamping "I made earlier', using the Rotary Stamp. 


I used my trusty Project Life Corner punch to round all the corners of the cards and photos, making the page look softer, and finished it using lots of stickers to for embellishment; snowflakes, christmas trees, labels, numbers, letters, (and I still have lots left!) 


I also want to show you another page I made really quickly with this kit, so you get an idea of how simple or how fancy you can make a page. 


I literally threw the photos in, chose some 3x4 decorative cards and cut a 6x4 journaling card in half for the middle two. I used a couple of stamps from the Day to Day Project Life Stamp Set, and simply rounded all the corners. Easy, yet effective. 


Seasonal Snapshot is such good value for money, especially now it's even cheaper with up to 60% off in the End of Year sale.  Go check it out via my online shop.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment