Tuesday 8 September 2015

Project Life Seasonal Snapshot


Yesterday I had a self indulgent afternoon of Project Life using the new Seasonal Snapshot (SS) card kit & co ordinating accessory pack. I'm a little obsessed with this new kit as it has a rustic kinda vibe about it thanks to the Kraft cards & stickers. 


I used the white letter stickers for the date, (top tip: stick them onto the plastic pocket over the card to see if you like the lauout first, that way you can peel them off and move them if not!). 
It looked a little sparse, so I grabbed my Moments Like These (MLT)  stamps and stamped Friday in black on a one of the stickers from the SS accessory pack.


I trimmed this photo along the top so it fit neatly underneath the spots. I then used the black peel off letters for #NCT and again grabbed a MLT stamp for Moments. It fits perfectly in the SS sticker don't you think? 


I absolutely love this photo. Ellie's face is hilarious, with the boys in the background who look like her bodyguards. Had to think of something to capture that look, think "s'up" nails it!

I used my Project Life Day to Day number stamps (but you could use the SS number stickers that come in the accessory pack) and the 'today is' stamp from MLT stamp set (again you could use stickers).

I wanted a camera image, but as I don't have one I simply googled Stampin Up Camera Stamp and printed it off, cut out and stuck on. 


I finished the page with some journalling typed out on Word and cut out to fit the 6x4 card. You can print direct onto the cards, but I didn't want to attempt it with this tricky shape.  You can use the PL journalling pens to hand write it, but I like playing with different fonts too much!! 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment