Tuesday 4 August 2015

Everybody walk the dinosaur

This week I'm playing with Stampin' Up! No Bones 
About it photopolymer stamp set.


I've been very excited to get my hands on this set, as my little boy loves dinosaurs (which little boy doesn't?), so I thought I would use them to make him something. 
My friend showed me a Dinosaur Bingo game that a fellow Stamper Upper had made. I took the concept and changed it to Dino Snap, as my boy is too young for Bingo. 



Here's one I made earlier..


I took a 12" x 12" piece of Whisper White card, chopped it into 3" x 3" squares.
Then I simply stamped a dinosaur onto each square. 

     


I chose Dino colours, and added a bit of texture using the spot stamps.  This was fun for me as I tend to stick to one colour, I used the spot stamps to layer on darker colours to add detail.  Just goes to show how the easy the stamp sets make it to add depth to your creations.    I decided to back the cards & round the edges to make them more toddler friendly. 


RAWR! Means you're awesome in dinosaur


I finished the cards with the RAWR stamp on the reverse side using white emboss powder on black card, just for fancy! 



It certainly got the thumbs up from my son who has been playing with it already. Saying "dinosaur" and "T Rex" when pointing to the cards. Now just to laminate them, so he can't destroy this fab creation. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment