Monday 16 March 2015

Yummy Mummies Guide to Project Life

Today, my babe went to sleep at 11am, and I quickly popped the kettle on, grabbed my Project Life album, Little Moments card kit, and fired up the Mac.  I needed to whip up some pages quickly, taking advantage of the 'quiet' time.  Here's my quick guide to making the most of the little time you have to Project Life quickly.

Choose your photos  (small pocket photos customised to 7.5 x 10.1cm) 
















Cut photos using Stampin' Up! guillotine (scissors are fine but take longer!)




Pop photos in the pockets, and add journalling cards or decorative.  (Separating your cards into piles beforehand helps !)





Fill in the gaps using more photos or the larger cards from the kit. 



 Know when to stop (you can come back to it later!)




No comments:

Post a Comment